Building Construction and Carpentry
We have highly qualified carpenters and builders to ensure and exceed your job exceeds expectations. All carpentry and building work is supervised.
- Project management for minor and capital works
- Insurance rectifications and technical compliance report preparation
- Property maintenance and repairs
- Design & drafting for all technical disciplines
- Interior design and fit-out
- Building approval & town planning preparation of submissions
- Cabinetry by qualified cabinetmakers
Construction is the process of constructing a building or infrastructure. Construction differs from manufacturing in that manufacturing typically involves mass production of similar items without a designated purchaser, while construction typically takes place on location for a known client.
The project manager manages the job, and the construction manager, design engineer, construction engineer or architect supervises it. Those involved with the design and the execution, adhere to the zoning requirements, the environmental impact of the job, the scheduling, budgeting, construction-site safety, availability and transportation of building materials, logistics, inconvenience to the public caused by construction delays and bidding.